Click Above Photo For Gallery Of Residence & Neighborhood
Click Above Photo For Gallery Of Petaluma
Built in 1993 this "Country Cape Atherton" floor plan has been remodeled and updated to impress the most discriminating of buyers. The residence offers 3,415± square feet of living space on a large 11,412± square foot lot. There are 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (1 bedroom and full bathroom are located on the main level).
2016 Amenities/Renovations include, but not limited to, the following:
INTERIOR & MISCELLANEOUS:
- Interior & Trim painted in 2016
- All New Hardwood Flooring (French Wide Planks)
- Installed new high-efficiency HVAC (Furnace & Air Conditioning)
- KITCHEN BOASTS: ~ High capacity Quartz countertops with subway tile backsplash ~ Reconfigured island size & position ~ Euro-style Farmhouse sink ~ All New Appliances (Fridge, Dishwasher, Microwave, Gas Range, Warming Drawer) ~ NewAir 46-Bottle SS Front-Vent Wine Fridge installed in center island ~ Painted all cabinets & installed under-cabinet lighting ~ All new faucets & quick drain system
- Installed an interior sliding barn door to laundry room
- BATHROOMS OFFER: ~ Marble countertops ~ Tile Floors ~ Painted all cabinets ~ All new toilets (eco-friendly) ~ All new faucets, shower heads, quick drain system, & tubs ~ Installed bathroom fans in each bathroom ~ Replaced mirrors ~ Installed new glass shower enclosures in Master & downstairs guest bathroom
- Soft-close drawers & cabinet hinges throughout entire home
- Crown Molding & Upgraded to better quality baseboards
- Replaced Front Entry Door & added a Dutch entry door for the downstairs bedroom
- Increased the height of front door, play room door & the Dining Room "cut-out" to all match the existing height
- Removed the cosmetic half "pony" wall in the Dining Room
- Installed wood caps on the spaces from Foyer to Living Room
- New Energy Efficient Gas Insert Fireplace in Living Room
- Installed fans in Bedrooms & Living Room
- Installed wood-grain linoleum under the staircase & painted interior of closet
- Replaced carpet upstairs
- Raised Staircase banister to meet today’s code
- At upper staircase landing, installed plywood floor, pulled wiring to be ready & installed a half-door on the side attic space (creating storage space).
- New hardware on all doors, cabinets & fixtures
- Replaced all interior light fixtures with new designs
- Replaced ALL recessed lights to energy efficient (& smaller can size)
- Replaced all smoke detectors
- Replaced all the wall jacks, outlets, switch plates, cable & phone jacks
- Installed Alarm System
- New Garage doors with quiet motor
EXTERIOR, YARD & LANDSCAPE:
- Replaced all windows (32 new double pane, UV treated) by "Milgard"
- Repaired exterior siding on 3 sides of the residence
- Exterior & Trim painted in 2016
- Removed door to side yard in Laundry Room & replaced it with a window
- Cleaned under-house ducts & clearance to meet today’s code. Added vents to exterior house at ground level per today’s code
- Replaced all outdoor light fixtures with energy efficient motion sensored fixtures
- Installed back yard French Drains, removed excess adobe & installed quick drain at edge of patio to guide water from standing on patio.
- Replaced fence with a new 7 foot redwood fence (including lattice)
- Corrected irrigation to sprinkler system & installed irrigation to garden planter boxes
- Updated landscaped in rear yard
- Constructed Pergolas over outdoor patios
- Updated landscape in front yard
- Installed Outdoor electrical weather-protected outlet
The King's Mill community is surrounded by an unmatched variety of recreation possibilities.
Rooster Run golf course, Baseball fields, State and Community parks and historic downtown Petaluma with its impressive Theatre District and Riverfront are all nearby.
King's Mill lies North of San Francisco (approximately 40 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge); is within easy reach of the Sonoma coast or world-renowned Wine Country; and is just minutes to shopping (such as Trader Joe’s, Raley’s, the Outlet Mall, and more), numerous gyms, high-scoring schools, hospitals, and local airport.
All this adds up to a community which serves your needs and makes King’s Mill an exceptional neighborhood, a choice location for living and a place to call home.
Originally founded in 1852, Petaluma is fast becoming one of the most desirable places to live and work in the Bay Area. Years of thoughtful planning have resulted in a community where homeowners share a strong sense of pride while enjoying a friendly, relaxed lifestyle.
Many of the North Bay's finest restaurants are found in Petaluma; and cultural events throughout the year offer entertainment that's unique to Sonoma County.
Long-time residents will remember Petaluma as the "Chicken Capital of the World." Hundreds of chicken farms once operated on the outskirts of town. Today, Petaluma retains its rural feel, but those chicken farms have given way to vineyards and intimate housing developments for the approximate 60,000 residents who appreciate the access to relatively affordable homes and the direct commute to San Francisco.
The quaint riverfront city with Victorian charm is home to more than 600 businesses and 65 historical properties. Annual events include the Butter & Egg Days Parade, Victorian Holiday events, Semi-Annual Antique Faires, the Great Petaluma Quilt Show and the Arts & Garden Festival (just to name a few).
One can leisurely stroll through the downtown district of graceful Iron Front buildings of the 1800s while dropping in on many of the antique stores, clothing boutiques, gift shops and art galleries which are housed in historic buildings.
SHOP * SIP * DINE * EXPLORE